Please note there have been some changes to the presentation of the list this year, but these have not yet been fully implemented. Full implementation will be completed next year. The changes are as follows:
1. Junior ages are given after grades using the old method ie. A = 18, B = 17 etc. Juniors of unknown age are given as X. This coding is being re-instated at the request of the Junior Committee.
2. Provisional ratings are marked P.
3. Players first names are provided, where they have been given. Together with club codes, this should prevent confusion between players with the same initials..
4. There will be random checking of a selection of calculations throughout the regions. This has not been done before, but seems a sensible procedure to institute.
5. The whole process of rating will be subject to review over the coming season with a report for your consideration at next year’s AGM.
6. Unrated players should now be included on the main list.